Your Melbourne Scent Story
- 天數: 1 小時 (左右)
- 位置: Melbourne City, Victoria
A perfume memory of time and place
Capture your story using the places you love and the memories they bring. Forty iconic Melbourne locations expressed as fragrance. Explore this marvellous city through scent and take your memories home in a perfume.
Each location has been carefully selected and lovingly profiled with scents that take you there – like the Queen Victoria Markets with its hot jam doughnuts, the MCG's grass and leather, the library and the smell of books, the fire crackers and incense of Little Bourke Street and coffee at Pellegrini's.
Your perfume, your Melbourne story
- 40 specific olfactory profiles of Melbourne Locations
- You create a perfume with personal guidance by a Fleurage Perfumer
- a 30ml sized bottle in vintage style
- recommended for people capturing their visit to Melbourne in a scent memory
- NOTE this is a limited palette and an artistic exploration and interpretation experience. It is not the creation of a commercial style fragrance. What you make on the day is what you go home with.
Perfume creation sessions;
- allow up to 2 hours,
- cost is $200 per individual creation
- you can bring a friend to observe the process
- the perfume can be re-ordered cost $3 per ml incl bottle and delivery
- Thursday – Saturday
- Bookings are subject to availability.